By: Jey Quichocho.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dilapidated .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Reggie's glasses, studded cross V-neck, FTL long johns, thrifted BDU boots, faux-tortoise bracelet, rosary bracelet, & F21 snake-chain necklace as bracelet)

Is it just me, or do any of you (drivers) evolve into vehicular terrorists when other drivers make it a point to be dirty chocolate starfishes on the road? Things that I WILL NOT TOLERATE on asphalt:
  • People who drive at 30 MPH in a 45 MPH zone, especially on the left lane
  • Slow MFers period
  • Drivers over 50 years old
  • Overconfident pedestrians
  • People on their cellphones while driving
  • Bass speakers blasted at an obnoxious volume
  • Drivers under 18
  • Drivers in busted up pick-ups trying to race you when the light turns green
  • Drivers who don't signal (I will sooo honk at you!)
  • Drivers with their brights on at night (This happens to be a high-ranking pet-peeve as well)
  • Double-parkers
  • NO PARKING ZONE parkers
  • Busses/Trucks/Rigs in turning lanes
  • Drivers who ride my tail (It's called brake check, & don't think I won't use it.)
I mean, I'm no speedster but c'mon guys, drive with the flow of traffic. I feel considerably bitchy today for personal reasons, and I apologize for it's obvious appearance in my tone of voice. I seriously need to learn how to brush off vindictive acts from people with whom I have absolutely no association.

On a lighter note, I was pretty stoked when I threw on my studded t-shirt today, except I don't remember it being so heavy. I might have to get accustomed to the jingling though. I remember telling myself a couple of months back, "I will not succumb to this laughable drop-crotch trend," but oh what powers a suspended crotch hold. I already have an idea to cut my own patterns and just have a seamstress sew the pieces together. Half-baked ideas, anyone?

12 comments:

D said...

first and foremost i love your fit,i get a very militaristic feel from the look,no?

and second im in love with that studded tee and those long johns,i need some badly i haven't gotten around to getting them.

third,im kinda one of those overconfident pedestrians,especially when i have my earphones on blasting kings of leon in my ear.
(I HEART THE PANTS)
what another great post!!!

xx
D

clairegrenade said...

heya mr.amazing boots, you have been tagged by moi for fabulousness!

Krystal said...

love this! your hair looks prefect doll xx

Ca said...

Nice work with the studded t-shirt! I've been meaning to do a studded DIY but too lazy and no time anyway, haha.

And love the glasses!

Cass said...

yup! im still loving that tee. <3

pac page said...

love the studded shirt////////

naboonies said...

Hey ya! Here I am back in the internet land!

You must tell me how to make those studs stick on the shirt!

I hate driving! I need a chauffeur if I had a car :)

Leni said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

this wheel's on fire said...

sorry so many things are annoying you today, but you look fab!! :D

this wheel's on fire said...

whoo i'm blog roll material? thanks! consider yourself on mine as well :D

Ashford said...

long johns, what a great idea!
I love the texture.

Alice Point said...

I want these shoes!!! They look great with your stylish pants (leggins? or whatever, who cares;))!