By: Jey Quichocho.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stumble.

The expanse of my vocabulary isn't so spectacular, but the closest word I can think of to describe myself at present day is melancholy. I feel like I'm at a standstill, and sadly this isn't the first time I have felt like this. It's continuously recurring, and I have yet to find a remedy to climb out of this black hole. I really wish I was a naturally chipper person regardless of the horrible influences in circumference of me, but I'd rather be flesh than plastic. I apologize if this is such a boner-kill for anyone reading; bare with me while I search for the spring in my step.

Moving on. I wore this last night to go out, and before I walked into the club, one of the drags mingling outside said, "LOVE the outfit." Haha I always feel validated when a drag queen comments on my style.

Photobucket
(Royal Bics bow-tie, Bench shirt, thrifted biker jacket, K-Mart belt, Ross pants, thrifted shoes.)

8 comments:

Tereza Š. said...

love your outfit, especially the leather jacket. Can´t wait to warmer weather to take it out too :)

Tereza*

Emma Homestay Bandar Tasik Puteri said...

Awww what's bothering you? Tell me, maybe I can help :)

A drag queen's compliment on our outfit is highly questionable, don't feel intimidated by that! HAHA

Alice X said...

i...LOVE love LOVE your leather jacket!!

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nice
when dapper meets rock & JEYQ gets complimented by a drag queen. lol a cimpliment is a compliment. Reminds me of the time I was strutting in heels in the mud and a drag queen said well done=]
Lol It's not easy.

Emily said...

I love your outfit! I especially adore that bow, haha. Nicely done.

- emily8urface.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanx 4 placin me in the circle, u r the coolest!
Erm Yh I got a treat for u on my page HURRY UP and take a look=]

Alvin said...

i really like this. A mixture of classyness with rock'n roll in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Wow you are incredible , love your outfit and your blog , congratulation Mr .