1. Link the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
I am completely fascinated with the New Zealand culture and furthermore interested in the Maori people. I swear it’s always a bone-chilling experience with every Maori performance.
[EDIT: I had a thrilling video from the Aotearoa village at the Polynesian Cultural Center in HI., but I guess it was too long for blogger to process. Anyway, look up 'PolyFest '08 Maori Stage' on YouTube if you're interested!]
I’m still obsessed with the Balenciaga Motorcycle City Bag that came out like 10 years ago. I am overcome with jealousy every time I see one.
I openly despise those drop-crotch pants EVERYONE seems to love. Who would’ve thought that a suspended crotch would be so flattering? Drop on …. I guess.
I LOVE to sleep. I would pass up a whole list of things just for some pillow time.
I use dictionary.com religiously, especially when I’m writing for a post.
I WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED.
I know I'm supposed to tag six people, but I'm going to make my own rules and leave it open to anyone who wants to do it! Haha talk about rebellious. Oh and if I did tag you, then DO IT! I actually started then made an executive decision to leave it open.