By: Jey Quichocho.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Check Yourself.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dinner with my mommas and my sister tonight at the most authentic Italian restaurant in Central TX: Olive Garden. As we were being seated, I passed a waiter who looked me straight up and down like I was some alien. Which is fine because he's probably never seen anyone this damn gorgeous in his life. Haha nahh but as I passed him and caught him glaring at me, I voiced very loudly to him "Lovess it, right?" Ugh, douche.


My siblangs lumberjacking it.

Photobucket

16 comments:

Dana (MODAna) said...

hehe loved the jab at the olive garden (or was it a jab at TX?)
I heart the shirt so much.

Taryn said...

such amazing style!

I love your blog, Id like to add you to my blog list if you don't mind.

jaleh behtash said...

you look great and your blog is excellent :)

STARR said...

haha you're so cute. I DO love it though <3

Wendy said...

Love the way you wear plaid... and your siblings too.

Vero said...

haha omg you and i are wayy alike when it comes to people that be starin. trust me, he loveeeddd it!

love the lumberjackin! you know i love them checkers!

karla deras said...

Love the first few shots. So dark and mysterious! And a question: is there such thing as citrus coffee? ... jusr wondering :)

katherine lou said...

great outfits !

Anonymous said...

love that U all wear plaid, looks pretty cool

TEXTSTYLES said...

great shots
i'm feeling the necklace

What is Reality Anyway? said...

loves it!!! and douche in the same post, perfection.

What is Reality Anyway? said...

Of course they are Chloe! ps--I actually secretly love Olive Garden, its my guilty pleasure

elle said...

how frucking cool of you! you tell off the douche!

love the tee & the plaid. (:

stellawantstodie said...

wow! i like yor style!!
very colour!

Delmy said...

Love how you wear plaid.
Great picture!

kittenmasks said...

Ooooo, I would've told him to POP OFF. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhUcufdOaD4
hahahaha
That's probably the best thing to have ever come from reality television.