By: Jey Quichocho.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Silhouette.

My recent addiction: scarves. I kind of never cared for them until I bought one in Korea, and the lady who sold it to me showed me how to wear it. Ever since, I've been leaving every store I visit with yards of beautiful prints or captivating colors. And I'm sure this addiction will continue throughout winter. The houndstooth was my first purchase, and the last one is obviously for Christmas. Festive, no?

Photobucket

Today's get-up.

Photobucket

3 comments:

geri hirsch said...

loving your style.

ramona.ny said...

hoooorraaaayyy for scarves! they can make the most boring outfit into the hottest thing around.... by the way, is that black and white checkered short sleeve shirt in your other post diesel?

love,
ramona.ny

renéesturme. said...

i actually like the christmas-one the most.