By: Jey Quichocho.

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Twist.

Being a goof while thrifting.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wanted to do something different with a scarf because my knowledge of scarf-wrapping techniques only extends to the V and wrap or the non-chalant toss over. With my scarf today I twisted both ends, stuck one end in my front pocket and tucked the other end into the back of my cardigan. I hope my execution isn't dowdy, but I know you fashion folk will tell me the truth. =]

8 comments:

Karafina said...

you are too cute! i love what you have done with the scarf!

Anonymous said...

I love the way U put Ut scarf :o it looks amazing like a piece of art or something :>>

Claire Geist said...

ah!!! yes! gotta love getting creative!!


thrifting is so much funnn, it's like hunting but trendier :]


& expect me to link you back!!
(i'm still fairly new to blogger so i'm still fumbling around here)

What is Reality Anyway? said...

happy birthday, belated i assume, still--i hope it was fabulous. you look so great here, <3

Anonymous said...

I'm hopeless when it comes to scarves so I really like what you've done here! You look fantastic :)

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhh i love the scarf idea,it looks like a purple andaconda is trying to attack you in the most fashionable way possible,great shades,adn great mixture of colours!

Terry said...

Haha, you are pretty cute yourself! I wish more boys dressed like you in my neighborhood... I'm so sick of LRG and Nike and Stussy and Famous and blaaah.

I've recently started doing the Camille thing where you just wrap it around your neck completely and it's almost like a big puffy cast... haha. ^__^

- said...

love the necklace in the first pic!!!