By: Jey Quichocho.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ferosha Coutura.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Project Runway Season 4 Winner Christian Siriano's Spring 09 Collection. Isn't it ferocious? Christian's my girl so of course I'm going to love it. But even if he wasn't, I still think he did such an amazing job with his debut collection. Though I think the third look has a touch of Lanvin especially with the flared top. According to an interview with Christian on YouTube, his collection for BlueFly sold out in one day. That's how you do fierce darlings.

*Photos from www.nymag.com

3 comments:

Vintage Lollipops said...

The collection is stunning, it's like being in Siriano heaven! lol
Just amazing...

yiqin; said...

OMG I LOVE CHRISTIAN TOO! & I LOVE EVERY SINGLE PIECE! Woo GO CHRISTIAN!

Chantelle said...

I adore the last shot.
Totally wearable. =]