By: Jey Quichocho.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

V I S C O S I T Y !

Guilty pleasure: ANTM. Though none of winners have ascended to our perspective of high fashion, some of these girls are pretty ferocious. My pick for this cycle is Lauren Brie. Bitch is fierce!

Photobucket
Photobucket
*Photos from http://www.cwtv.com

I apologize for the lack of outfit posts lately. I have tried to put looks together with my lackluster wardrobe, but it's impossible to compile something out of nothing. So I have dragged my sister into it, and she has lost all interest as of late. I am planning a photosesh for myself this week, so keep an eye out! (And I just realized that my favorite form of constructing sentences is compound. HA!) Freakin' nerd.

6 comments:

The Stylish Wanderer said...

wow. she's awesome. love the last picture.

yiqin; said...

WOW THE LAST PICTURE IS JUST AMAZING! The ferris wheel!! Wow.

Stephanie Shorr said...

i'd have to agree with you on that

meliindaa. said...

hahai agree. she IS awesome. and antm is definitely my guilty pleasure..i cant stop watching it!

I Wonder said...

the model looks like cari dee english

Nature Graffiti said...

i haven't seen any of the current season, but she DOES look fierce
cant wait for more outfit photos!!