By: Jey Quichocho.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Eggplant & Multicolor Plaid.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sorry if this is similar to my previous posts' outfit; I promise I rotate my wardrobe in even intervals, and I took that picture about a month ago anyway. Haha! My sister WERRKING it in the last picture.

And to all two of you who asked about my dilemma with heartbreakers: I encountered a situation where I was led on by someone with no intentions to pursue a relationship with me, and I take intimacy VERY seriously so naturally I was quite heartbroken. That's all--but thanks for caring to ask ya'll!

5 comments:

Abbey said...

Wow, man your blog is cool :) I love seeing guy style compilations, i swear i have a pair of the same sunnies just diffo colour. xo

What is Reality Anyway? said...

I LOVE your blog!! We have to link up, yes?

xo
Krystal

Unknown said...

hot blog =)

renéesturme. said...

Yes! Great color combination!

Claire Geist said...

LOOOOVE that vest in the first picture, it really pulls everything together

& i gotta love the colors :]


hope your heartbroken situation has improved! i love the blog, dahhling :D